Don’t Worry!!! The data recovery utilities allow you to undelete files, recover or restore a deleted partition and also help you to restore deleted files from USB drives, CF card, SD card, MMC, Memory Stick, and so on.
No one wants to lose vital data stored on a hard disk. The best way to save your important files is to take their backups. When accidental deletion happens, you don’t even have the backup too!!! In such case, the file recovery software will be a great use to you.
Some scenarios that leads to deletion of data –
- By clicking Empty Recycle Bin - Restoring the file when it is residing in the Recycle Bin is easy. You don’t need any recovery software. Just click ‘Restore’ and your file will be restored where it was before. But you might accidently delete the file from Recycle Bin too, by pressing Empty Recycle Bin. In that case you need an effective recovery software that can bring back the files with all the original details as it is.
- Accidently deleting all files while trying to delete one or more – Files might also get deleted, when you are trying to delete one or more files and you accidently delete some other files.
- Files deleted by third-party software – While installing or uninstalling a third-party software, some of your files might get deleted. So, be aware of the impact of the software that you are installing.
- Files deleted by pressing Shift+Delete – When you delete a file by pressing the key combination Shift+Delete, the file bypasses the Recycle Bin and is said to be deleted permanently. These files can also be easily recovered.
- Deletion due to formatting/reformatting – When your hard disk becomes corrupted and some or all files become inaccessible, then you have only one option i.e. formatting the hard drive. But formatting deletes all the important files & folders that might be your whole year’s work or an important assignment. You can’t afford to lose that. So, File Uneraser will be like an angel to you, that will help you recover hard drive even after format with just few clicks.
- Data deleted due to a virus – When you use your system on an unsecured network or you don’t have an updated anti-virus then there are very high possibilities of your system getting corrupted due to which your files might get deleted or lost or corrupted.
Prominent Features of File Uneraser Software
File Uneraser is an easy to use data retrieval solution that is designed to recover accidentally deleted, or inaccessible files, folders or entire drives from multiple file types, media and operating systems. It allows you to recover files that have been removed from the Recycle Bin, as well as those deleted by using a Shift+Delete key combination. It can also recover files deleted by virus attacks, unexpected system shutdown and software faults. File Uneraser supports over 300 file types including the recovery of excel files, word files, photo, audio, video, digital media files, and more. Deleted files can also be recovered from SD Card, Compact Flash, MemoryStick, USB hard drives or other media.
- Recover a wide variety of file types, including compressed and encrypted files
- Locate & restore deleted data from formatted/reformatted partitions or drives
- Undelete files from RAW hard drives
- Scan through your hard drives, memory cards, USB sticks or other removable devices to find files and folders you've deleted.
MS PowerPont files is program of MS office which is used to make presentation files for education as well as business purpose with the help of its attractive features. It can also be saved in .PPTX, .PPS, .PPSX
formats. Loss of those PPT files is really annoying. Dont worry!!! You can find missing PPT files using the tool with ease.
Retrieve Deleted Files from Windows 10 Recycle Bin
Recover Deleted Photos from a Memory Card
Windows 10 Lost Partition Data Recovery
Recover Files from Formatted Hard Drive
Recover Deleted Files from SSD Drive
Recover Windows 8 Partition
Steps to recover deleted files & folders –
Step 1: Download & install File Unerase software on the drive other than that from which files have to be recovered.
Step 2: Select “Recover Files” option from the main screen.
Step 3: Select “Recover Deleted Files” or “Recover Lost Files” option according to your requirement.
Step 4: Select the drive that is affected.
Step 5: After the scanning process is completed, a list of recoverable files is being listed. Preview & save the files on the drive you wish.
If you know that you have deleted a file by accident, you should immediately stop using that computer. Use a different computer to download the recovery tool. If possible, detach the hard disk from the computer and attach it as a secondary drive in another computer and perform the recovery from that computer.