File is a collection of related data and information. These files can be identified by its unique name and signature. A file may hold any type of information such as audio, video, text, images, etc. In order to store and manage these files operating system uses various file systems like FAT16, FAT32, NTFS5, ExFAT, HFS+ and HFSX. All data storage devices, including memory cards, external drives, SD cards and pen drives uses FAT 16 file in order to store the files in it because this file system is supported by both Windows and Mac system. Memory card is one of the storage device used in many electronic gadgets for storing the file. It is very small in size and having a large number of data storage capabilities.
Sometimes, people may face some file deletion issue from their memory card. These files can be important pictures, music or video files. After encountering such difficult file deletion issue they want to unerase memory card at any cost. Is this memory card file deletion issue related to you? Have you incorrectly you deleted your important files from memory card? Do not need to worry about file deletion because they can be easily recovered with the help of an advanced third party application because there is no manual way to restore memory card data.
File Uneraser is one of such efficient recovery program which is enough capable to unerase files from memory card as it was previously. This tool is capable to recover more than 300 types of files based on their unique signature, file size and name easily. It also supports file recovery after emptied Trash folder. To know more about it, check this page: http://www.uneraser.org/how-to-recover-emptied-trash.html
Let us talk about some cause by which people face such memory card file deletion issue:
Whatever can be reason behind file deletion from memory card, people can easily restore them with the aid of File Unerase application. Not only memory card, this utility also supports file recovery from hard drive along with other storage device such as USB drive, Flash drive, Pen drives, SD Card and iPod. This application is having a number of features which helps to unerase memory card data in simple mouse clicks such as:
1. Download and install File Uneraser on your system.
2. After lunching the application you will find the welcome screen containing three options – “Recover Files”, “Recover Photos” & “Recover Partitions/Drives”. Select “Recover Files” option to unerase memory card data.
3. Choose any of the two options – “Recover Deleted Files” or “Recover Lost Files” option according to your requirement.
4. Click on the drive from which the data has to be recovered.
5. After scanning the application will show the list of recoverable files & folders. Preview & save the recovered files.