File Recovery from Formatted Hard Drive
“How to recover files from formatted hard drive?” Nowadays, nobody can interrogate the relevance of this question simply because no one is safe from the awful data loss that can happen due to this formatting. Many of the users even you might have gone through a similar kind of data loss which happened due to accidental formatting of either external hard drive or one of the partitions of internal hard drive. If you have encountered such a situation before, you are insisted to replay for this question “Could you possible to restore formatted hard drive data by any way?”
Before answering such a question, you have to understand that there are many causes which can lead to the formatting of a hard drive. It is good to examine some of such reasons for evaluating whether it is ideal to use a formatted hard drive recovery tool.
- File System Damage: Sometimes, the file system of one of your hard drive partitions can get corrupt due to many reasons. As a result, whenever you try to access that partition with corrupt file system, you may face some error messages. Then, you need to format your partition for accessing files on it. If you format your drive by seeing such an error message, you will lose all the data stored on that drive.
- Accidental Formatting: Formatting of an unintended drive is not a rare data loss case in these days. Here In most of the cases, hard drive partitions are misinterpreted as USB flash drives are formatting is done on such partitions resulting in huge data loss.
- Formatting through Third Party Tools: Some third party tools are capable of formatting hard drive partitions without giving any prior notice to users. You have to use a data recovery tool which can recover files from formatted hard drive to get rid of such a situation.
- Other Reasons: Apart from the above mentioned reasons, there are many other reasons for formatting of hard drive like bad sectors, operating system issues, etc.
Uneraser Tool is an advanced utility which can be used if your hard drive partition got formatted due to any reasons. This tool supports various file systems on Windows and Mac like HFS, NTFS, FAT32, FAT16, exFAT, HFS+, etc. It is possible to retrieve all popular types of files which have lost due to formatting of a hard drive with this tool.
Note: There is a different application of this tool which allows you to recover deleted files from SSD drive on all Windows and Mac OS based computers.
Some More Characteristics of Uneraser Tool
- With this tool, you can “Save Recovery Session” after scanning a formatted drive for lost data. Later, you can load the recovery session on this tool to start recovery process thus you can avoid rescanning of drive.
- This tool allows you to recover deleted video files produced by top brands of camcorders on Windows and Mac computers. You can check this page, in case any kind of doubts arise on your mind about this topic.
- You can even add signatures of unknown file types using this Uneraser tool, if you want to get back such files.
- It is possible to recover files from formatted hard drive which have produced by all popular brands of hard drive manufactures like Seagate, Toshiba, and WD in an effective way.
- This tool allows you to recover files from partitions which are not even mounted.
- You can use this tool on various hard drive data transfer interfaces like SATA, eSATA, SCSI, IDE, in the same way.
- This tool can also make use of partition recovery from Windows 8, one of Microsoft’s new generation operating systems. Go through the following page, to get more details. http://www.uneraser.org/windows-8-partition-recovery.html
Steps for Recovering Data after Hard Drive Formatting
Step 1: Download the free version of this tool on your
computer by clicking “Download Now” button and install it.
After installing, launch the software by double clicking on its desktop icon.
Home screen of this tool will now appear as shown in Figure 1. For your purpose,
you have to select “Recover Drives” Option from it.
Figure 1: Home Window
Step 2: Now select "Formatted Recovery" option to recover data from
formatted hard drive
Figure 2: Recovery Method
Step 3: In the next screen, you will see a list of
drives/partitions as in Figure 3. Select your hard drive partition which got
Figure 3: Select Formatted Drive
Step 4: After a deep scanning, the recovered data will be
displayed. If you are satisfied with recovery results, you can purchase the
full version of this tool to “save” recovered files as shown
in Figure 4.
Figure 4: Save Data