Recovering Files from Bad Hard Drive
Losing files due to bad hard drive is really very painful thing that can happen to anyone, and generally you will not be having backup of your valuable data files to restore back. Suppose you defrag your hard drive on PC as you want to improve the overall performance. But sometimes, if this process go wrong due to some known and unknown reasons, then it leads to a bad hard drive, and you won't be able to retrieve files from bad hard drive.
If you encounter such kind of issues and want to know how to recover files from bad hard drive, then make use of this excellent and fastest tool named as File Uneraser Software which is widely used for recovering files from bad hard drives. It also allow you to recover data from external hard drive.
Some common reasons that leads to bad hard drive
- Damaged MBR: If Master Boot Record (MBR) gets damaged or corrupted due to some reasons, then there might be a chance for hard drive corruption due to which you may lose your precious data from it.
- File System Corruption: The system file may get corrupted due to various reasons, and once if get corrupted, then it leads to bad hard drive. So, as a result of file system corruption, you may lose your entire data stored on your system hard drive.
- Virus Infections: There are various resources due to which virus may enter into your system. Once your system hard drive gets severely infected by deadly viruses, then your hard drive becomes inaccessible and you will lose data from it.
- Use of Third Party Application: Hard drive partitions can be resized or even free space can be allocated to existing partitions. But to carry out this recovery task, if you make use an unreliable third party tool, then there might be chance corrupt or bad hard drive.
In addition to above mentioned scenarios, there might be other reasons that results in bad hard drive such as partition table corruption, power surge, accidental deletion of BIOS files, frequent OS reinstallation, errors while reformatting the drive, aged hard drive and more. However, you need not to bother about any of these scenarios because, by using File Uneraser Software you can easily come to know how to recover files from bad hard drive within a matter of time.
Salient features of File Uneraser Software
- This tool has inbuilt advanced scanning algorithm which is used for recovering files from bad hard drive.
- It can easily help you in recovering files from bad hard drive including documents, memorable photos, video clips, etc.
- This application supports bad hard drive files recovery on Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows Vista.
- It also supports data recovery from flash drives, external hard drives, memory cards etc. If you want to recover data from flash drive then, visit: www.uneraser.org/recover-deleted-files-from-flash-drive.html.
- It has user friendly interface that guides you how to recover files from bad hard drive.
- Bad hard drive file recovery can be done even on popular versions of Mac OS such as Mac OS X, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion and Mavericks.
- You can easily Preview your recovered files prior to saving. This help you to analyze and evaluate the overall performance of this tool.
- Using this application you can easily unerase partition i.e., it facilitates you to recover data from deleted partition on both Windows and Mac machines.
- It can easily restore files from bad hard drives various types such as ATA, SCSI, SATA and IDE.
Easy Steps for recovering files from bad hard drive
1. Download & install the demo version of File Uneraser software on your system.
2. Upon running you will find the welcome window containing three options – “Recover Files”, “Recover Photos” & “Recover Partitions/Drives”. Select “Recover Drives” option to retrieve files from bad hard drive.
Fig 1. Main Window
3. Now select "Partition Recovery" option to get back files from bad hard drive.
Fig 2. Select Partition Recovery
4. Click on the bad hard drive from which you want to recover files.
Fig 3. Select Bad Hard Drive
5. After bad hard drive file recovery process, the application will display the list of recovered files & folders which you can preview and save on any desired location.
Fig 4. Save Recovered Files